Hotline (ENG / THAI)
+66 83 989 6780
Rules & Conditions
- Participants must fully understand and compliance rules & regulations.
- Participants must physically be healthy and accept the condition in the Waiver form.
- Competitive right cannot be transferred to others in any case.
- Parents, relatives, followers, friends or disqualified / finished participants are prohibited to enter the race or distrub others who are in the competition. (For all categories)
- The organizer reserves the right to postpone, cancel or stop the event that the organizer sees fit without prior notice.
- Participants agree to pick up Race kit by themselves or show the letter of Authority is case of the representative.
- Photos, video/voices records, articles, and race statistics are all reserved under the right of the organizer. They are possibly publicized and broadcasted to media such as newspapers, the internet, TVs, magazines, etc. Runners can make use of their photos, video/voices records without permission. However, all photos and video/voices records of the event as well as the race are absolutely prohibited for commercial exploitation.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the rules of the competition without prior notice.
- The registration fees are included 7% tax fee only. The other services depend on the payment method.
- Ticket can’t be change, return for money, transfer nor exchange for any reason.
- Participants agree to be dismissed during the race if violate any rules & regulation or organizer see fit.
- T-shirt size will be made by the quota.
- Ticket prices may vary depending on the currency.
- Participants acknowledge receipt of first aid in case of injury or illness occurs during the competition, regardless of the responsibility of the organizer concerning the method, course, etc.
- Participants shall exempt the organizer’s responsibility for accidents, losses and injuries during the competition and could not request compensation for damages.
- Compensation for accident or injury during the competition shall be insurance policy subscribed by the organizer.
- In case of participants are underage; families, relatives, parents / guardians of the participants shall acknowledge and accept all the agreements of this competition.
- Please follow the specific route and trafiic rules . If you are instructed by the course director, please follow the instructions.
- In addition to the above, please follow the instructions of the organizer regarding matters concerning the competition. If the participant does not comply, it may be disqualified.
- The organizer shall comply with the law concerning the protection of personal information and related laws and regulations for handle personal information. The acquired personal information will be used for program formation and preparation, recording announcement on official website and other competition management and necessary communication etc.
- This competition may be broadcasted on television and online program.